Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Time out for a tooth

Er, maybe it should be time for a tooth out. To come out, which happened today to my rear right lower molar. The dentist we hve gone to for a long time said it was rotten to the core, and I thought he was talking about me. Anyway, that was then and so far there is nothing, no pain and the novacain has worn off.
We got a Spanish language magazine from Puebla with quite a story of the lectures I gave there on TGT. The lady got it 100% right, so much fun to read.
Getting geared up for Malta and the cruise. When that is over, I will have a five week elective teaching TGT, that will be fun, especially being able to show them how to use the new tract.Mom just had her date to teach WOW and she went through Zephniah, Zachariah and Haggai. Quite an assingment in one session. To round it out, I have three dates on the cruise ship to speak at the AM devotional time to our group of 25 people. So we manage to stay busy. I am going to leave the laptop home, and take a vacation from computers. When will Heidi get those kids in out of that snowstorm? Great blog from Luanne.

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2008 at 3:55 PM , Blogger ShackelMom said...

It's always a good idea to get rid of a rotten tooth! I am sure you are going to have such a great time on your trip! And you will probably enjoy being computer free, once you get used to the idea. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home